Socialite Royale
Sep 7, 2007
Were Back // "Do It Well" Music Video


Hey All! My hectic week has come to an end. TGIF! I havent been online this week that much at all, I've been on for maybe 10 minutes to 15 minutes a day. What has been going on with me? Well, I am the cheer captain this year once again and I created a hot ass squad! Then on stop of that just focusing on the first week of school/boyfriend and friends and stuff like that, but I'm back atleast for this weekend atleast.

I'm returning with the brand new JLO music video! The video is really hot, Its for the single "Do It Well", which is the leading single for her upcoming english album "Brave". The video was shot by David Lachapelle (he is a GOD!). Its really cool, reminds me a little of Christina's "Dirty", but I think David did that video to. Jenny is moving in this video, great dancing! Check it out! Keep checking back all night, cause I will be updating on stuff that I havent all week, like more new videos, new songs, and more news.

Labels:

posted by admin @ 4:59 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Socialite Royale is a brand new entertainment blog, that will feature new song downloads and reviews, music news, celebrity candid photos and news and much much more! What more can you need? Contact Admin

Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Affiliates